Community

Future of Flash Panel – Recording

On the 6th of December, I participated in the “Future of Flash” panel along with Kevin Hoyt, Jun Heider, and Ryan Bell with John Wilker moderating. The event was put on by the Rocky Mountain Adobe User Group (RMAUG) and 360|Flex and was hosted by Uncubed in Denver, Colorado. Unfortunately, the recording was problematic and …

Future of Flash Panel – Recording Read More »

Adobe MAX 2011: Reflections

I’ve been reflecting upon the past week at Adobe MAX all morning, along with catching up on a lot of work and have decided that I’m now at the point where it makes the most sense to put my thoughts down. I don’t want to write too soon, else there isn’t time to digest… but waiting …

Adobe MAX 2011: Reflections Read More »

My Adobe MAX 2011 Speaking Schedule

I realized this morning that I have yet to write about the various sessions I’ll be doing during Adobe MAX in Los Angeles this year. Normally, I begin advertising these sessions much earlier… ah well. Here they are! Adobe MAX 2011 From Desktop to Mobile: Application Functionality for Small Screens Tuesday, 4:00-5:00 Explore the issues …

My Adobe MAX 2011 Speaking Schedule Read More »

AXNA Feed Reader

Distilled data feed from the Adobe XML News Aggregator! Pulls relevant data feeds from the Adobe XML News Aggregator (AXNA) at http://feeds.adobe.com/ – an invaluable community resource. This data is distilled into smart categories and present to the user for easy perusal. I’ve gotten a lot of great info from AXNA – and I’m sure …

AXNA Feed Reader Read More »

Ignite Denver 9 was GREAT!

What an awesome crowd at the Oriental Theatre for Ignite Denver 9 last night! The audience response to my spark was absolutely fantastic, as were my fellow speakers. Really thrilled with all the great feedback I recieved both in person, and via Twitter (sampling of reactions below). Thanks to everyone in attendance and to my …

Ignite Denver 9 was GREAT! Read More »

The D2W Conference is coming up fast!

D2W is the designer/developer/workflow conference held in Kansas City, MO. This year, it is taking place at the Crowne Plaza hotel on Friday July 15th and Saturday the 16th, following a preconferece workshop day. What attracted me to this event was its unique focus on workflow across design and development areas. I am not aware …

The D2W Conference is coming up fast! Read More »

CodeBass Radio: Runtime Expectations Interview with Joseph Labrecque

Adrian Pomilio interviews Joseph Labrecque at 360|Flex in Denver, CO – April 2011. I was interviewed for the Runtime Expectations internet radio show while at 360|Flex in Denver. It was great chatting with Adrian and we touched upon many subjects over the course of the interview. Some of the topics discussed during the interview include: music …

CodeBass Radio: Runtime Expectations Interview with Joseph Labrecque Read More »

My 360|Flex Schedule

Well, 360|Flex 2011 in Denver, CO begins Sunday, April 10th! Since I live in the Denver area, I’m going to be driving to the conference everyday. Hoping to chat with a lot of Adobe community people over the next week – say hi to Blucifer when you all fly in :) Don’t forget to submit …

My 360|Flex Schedule Read More »