Community

The Flex Show: Episode 132

An interview I did with The Flex Show, back in December 2010, is now available! On the show, we talk about the use of Flex in higher education – specifically focused on projects I’ve been involved in at the University of Denver. We also go over the Adobe Education Leader program and chat about the …

The Flex Show: Episode 132 Read More »

Columbus Digital Adobe User Group Presentation: BlackBerry PlayBook

I’ll be filling in for Mykola Bilokonsky with a presentation on Blackberry Playbook development for the Columbus Digital AUG tomorrow, Tuesday the 11th at 6:30 EST. UPDATE: View the recording! We’ll step though environment setup, including the Tablet OS simulator, SDK tools for Flash Builder, Throwing together a quick app and compiling a .bar file …

Columbus Digital Adobe User Group Presentation: BlackBerry PlayBook Read More »

My Adobe MAX 2010 Agenda

Here follows my planned schedule for Adobe MAX 2010! Promises to be an excellent series of events. If you cannot make it to MAX this year, the keynotes will be streamed live and recordings of all sessions will be viewable on demand after the events. Note that I’ll also be covering the conference for ActiveTuts+ …

My Adobe MAX 2010 Agenda Read More »

Articles of Note! August 2010

I’d like to take some time as this month comes to a close to highlight some articles and posts that have featured my personal involvement with ‘An Early Morning Letter, Displaced‘, Emergent Collective One, or both: Joseph LabrecqueAugust 20th – CodeBass.net 360Flex – An awesome night of nerd made music!! 360Flexapalooza!August 18th – 360|Flex DU …

Articles of Note! August 2010 Read More »

“Emergent Collective One” – Now Available

Emergent Collective One Formally known as the “community compilation CD project”, Emergent Collective One is now available for download. As detailed in the original call for submissions, this is a community effort and is quite free for those who wish to acquire a copy. Released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported license; you may …

“Emergent Collective One” – Now Available Read More »

Music and Adobe Tech: CodeBass

Earlier this week I noticed a tweet from Charlie Griefer mentioning a new project called CodeBass having to do with music and Adobe technology. Thinking this sounded like a huge mesh point for the ongoing Community CD Project, I was pretty quick to check it out. What a great idea and an excellent community resource! …

Music and Adobe Tech: CodeBass Read More »