Had a really productive MAX this year with one session and a lab given twice – meaning that I presented across all three days of the conference. I was positive going into MAX about where Adobe is taking the application… but after talking with attendees and discussing the product with Adobe employees and community members I am absolutely convinced that the next year will be AMAZING for Flash Professional no matter what platforms you are targeting today.
The main drive of this post though, is to bring a bunch of resources together regarding my speaking experience at MAX this year, and around Flash Professional in general. So without further ado…
Slides for Giving Flash Professional Another Look:
You can also view the full recording of my session, Giving Flash Professional Another Look!
As promised to all of my lab attendees… the full, color PDF of the lab workbook: Unleashing the Creative Power of Flash Professional CC!
All Adobe MAX 2015 Flash Professional Recordings:
- What’s New in Flash Professional CC, the Animation Tool of the Future (S4566)
- Animating Nickelodeon’s riDUCKulously awesome series Breadwinners with Flash CC (S5626)
- Animating SVG with Flash Professional CC (S5369)
- Animating with Fresh Styles: Techniques for TV with Flash Professional CC (S5445)
- Giving Flash Professional Another Look (S4556)
- Making Rich Web Experiences (S4331)
- The Future Is Now: HTML5 Advertising with Flash Professional CC (S5425)
[the 4 lab sessions, including Unleashing the Creative Power of Flash Professional CC, were not recorded, as is MAX standard practice.]