Community

Creative Cloud Event Denver

Rocky Mountain Adobe Users Group (RMAUG) Thursday, July 10, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (MDT) Denver, CO REGISTER HERE I wasn’t going to post this until tomorrow… but we’ve gone from 142 tickets left this morning to 60 at the time of this post… so we are definitely going to sell out! Anyone …

Creative Cloud Event Denver Read More »

EC3 Contributor Interview: coderjun

Please start by telling us your name, the name of your project (if different), and any other contributors that make up the project as a whole. My name is Jun Heider and the name of my solo endeavors is “coderjun”. Sometimes, I have contributors, this time it was the submission of anonymous track art which …

EC3 Contributor Interview: coderjun Read More »

Emergent Collective Three

The third entry in the Emergent Collective community compilation CD series has now been released and can be accessed from either Fractured Vision Media or BandCamp. As with previous collections – this release can be had at no charge as an effort to celebrate the creativity and expansive artistry of our community. The entire compilation …

Emergent Collective Three Read More »

Emergent Collective Three – Update

With the contributor deadline now passed, it appears we now have about 10-12 tracks for Emergent Collective Three. What is this? Here a post for more background information. In the next month or so few weeks, we’ll be collecting all additional materials for the release including getting together an introductory track and album art. As …

Emergent Collective Three – Update Read More »

I AM THE NEW CREATIVE

About a month ago, I participated in Adobe’s “New Creatives” endeavor. I decided to use a recent photography taken for this purpose along with an old painting of mine. The result of which can be viewed over at http://www.iamthenewcreative.com/ – or you can just give it a peek below. Originally a student of 35mm film, …

I AM THE NEW CREATIVE Read More »

Emergent Collective… Three?

I’m interested in seeing who might want to contribute to Emergent Collective Three… here is some info about the project. Interested in contributing? Know someone who is? Get in touch!!! Q: What is the Emergent Collective series of releases? A: Compilation albums produced to showcase the aural talent which exists within the general “creative” and …

Emergent Collective… Three? Read More »