Community

Flash Professional CC 2015: A New Era in Animation and Interactivity

Here is the recording and slides for my presentation “Flash Professional CC 2015: A New Era in Animation and Interactivity” for the Boulder Valley Adobe User Group. See how Flash Professional CC lets you create assets and animations for any use case, device, browser or platform. Too often, users confuse the Flash Professional application with …

Flash Professional CC 2015: A New Era in Animation and Interactivity Read More »

Flash Professional CC Q&A Recap

Here is the recap post from the Flash Professional CC Q&A I did with Adobe Customer Care yesterday. There was an overwhelming amount of interest which pushed the event a full 15+ minutes past the allotted time – which is great! This clearly demonstrates the passion and enthusiasm that people have for both Flash Professional CC …

Flash Professional CC Q&A Recap Read More »

Adobe EdEx Group: Flash Exchange!

Flash Exchange is a group for discussion and resource sharing around the Adobe Flash Platform with a focus on education and educators. All Flash-related content and interest is welcome: Flash Professional CC, Flash Player, AIR, HTML5 Canvas and WebGL, animation, creative tooling, Adobe Connect, Adobe Media Server, ActionScript, JavaScript, Flex, Starling, Feathers, Away3D, mobile development, …

Adobe EdEx Group: Flash Exchange! Read More »

#AskAdobeCare: Exploring the Expanded Creative Possibilities of Flash Professional CC with Joseph Labrecque

On Thursday, April the 23rd, at 12:00 Pacific Time… Adobe Care will be moderating a TwitterView which I will be hosting around Flash Professional CC. I encourage everyone to visit their announce post for full details and I hope you can make it! Do you have questions about Flash? Unsure about all of the possibilities available …

#AskAdobeCare: Exploring the Expanded Creative Possibilities of Flash Professional CC with Joseph Labrecque Read More »

Flash Player and AIR 15: Platform and Tooling Updates

Last week, I had the opportunity to talk for HFUG about the Flash Player and AIR 15 runtimes and Flash Professional CC 2014.1. Not sure how this got away from me but I haven’t posted the slides and recording yet… so here they are! [View Session Recording]

Adobe MAX 2014

Adobe MAX October 4-8, 2014, Los Angeles, CA My first Adobe MAX was 2008 in San Francisco. This was also the time when I first stepped into my role as an Adobe Education Leader. As a result of these two events coinciding… I always look forward to connecting with both the wider Adobe community and specifically …

Adobe MAX 2014 Read More »