Flash Player 10.1 Demo on Android 2.1

Today, Google hosted an “Android Press Gathering” where they revealed the detailed of the Google “Nexus One” phone. Shortly thereafter, Adobe posted the following video demonstration of Flash Player 10.1 running on the forthcoming Android 2.1 (coming soon for Nexus One, Droid, so forth):

Looks like it’s running very nicely on the device!

I’ve been using a Motorola Droid, myself, and have been quite pleased with the Android OS.

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Flash
14 comments on “Flash Player 10.1 Demo on Android 2.1
  1. Venessa says:

I have the htc with Google android tmobile mytouch, will I be able to get flash?! I’ve been waiting!! Thanks

2. @Vanessa
    Flash Player 10.1 for Android is projected for early 2010. There is not a public list of which specific handsets will support this version of the runtime.

3. Gerard says:

When I was thinking about buying my Nexus One someone told me flashplayer 10.1 was out and runs great on the android platform. Then I get the Nexus One and to my surprise I found out flashplayer 10.1 wasn’t release yet. I want to know what everybody wants to know. Does anyone know an actual release date beside early 2010?

4. anil says:

I have samsung i5700 galaxyo mobile Will I am able to install flash player

5. Aaron says:

Hi,

I’m using Sony Ericsson X10 with Android 2.1 and already install adobe flash player version 10.1. But i still unable to play Facebook games and some of the video unable to play. (example: http://video.online.hk/)

Can you advice me?

Thanks,

6. John says:

I hav xperia x10i and i have installed flash 10.1 but still can’t play flash games

Any Help??

7. I believe the Sony Xperia has Flash Lite. Not sure it is a Flash 10.1 capable device at all and have heard nothing of 10.1 being available on such a device.

8. Lance says:

Have just purchased Wopad running on Android 2.1 – require adobe flash player 10 to operate facebook (gamehouse) scrabble – plse advise.

Thanks

9. gerendo sebo says:

I X8 SE users, and have installed flash player 10.1, but still does not suport / not be in use in the game facebook. how your suggestion. thank you

10. rocky says:

for those who using 2.1 android .. u can use SKYFIRE Browser .. u will able to watch flash videos not all but mostly .. :) or just google it for SKYFIRE for 2.1 android

11. dtm says:

I have lg gt 540 instaled it and nothing cant play facebok games

12. T.A. Allen says:

I have the MOTOROLA Droid 2._, I load adobe flash it’ll work right then, but the next
    time i come upon a need for flash, my system acts like it has never seen the
    Program …. what the __ __ __ __???

13. Louise says:

I have a Garmin A50 Nuvifone 2.1 and I need a flashplayer. How can I have one. I speak french but I will try to practice my English. Please I need help. Thank you.

2 Pings/Trackbacks for "Flash Player 10.1 Demo on Android 2.1"
  1. [...] to the Nexus One demo, Adrian Ludwig shows Flash Player 10.1 running on the Motorola [...]

2. Anonymous says:

[...] DJMetro Hmm, irgendwie find ich nix hab da ein link gefunden…. Demo Flasplayer on Android: Flash Player 10.1 Demo on Android 2.1 | How to… noch nict getestet: How To: Install Flash 10.1 On Android 2.1 Eclair [...]

About the Author

Joseph Labrecque is primarily employed by the University of Denver as a senior interactive software engineer specializing in the creation of expressive desktop, web, and mobile solutions. He is also the proprietor of Fractured Vision Media, LLC. Joseph is an Adobe Education Leader and Adobe Community Professional.

Joseph Labrecque : Adobe Education Leader